This is my first year on WordPress blog site and looks like each year they’ll give me a report on how my blog is doing. I certainly appreciate knowing what has happened Married Girl in a Weird World during my time here at WordPress. My thought and from what I see is it’s growing exponentially in readership. Although my lurkers are still quite quiet and don’t say much I appreciate all the folks that follow and comment and even lurk on my blog. You can certainly do other things but you come here and I want to say thanks on this first day of the New Year 2012. But this report is for my 2011 Year in Blogging and this blog is dedicated to all my number ones on that list.
- My best day was December 3rd with 253 views so I know you’re out there looking and lurking please feel free to comment and interact with us more, you are welcome here
- My number one referring site is Single Girl in a Weird World
- My number one country for viewership is the United States
- My number one commenter is Cheri with 21 comments, thanks love!
- And my number one blog post was Confirmation and How to Spot a Sociopath that was one of my best and I hope folks continue to enjoy it as well as other blog posts here.
I’m going into 2012 with a greater dedication to my blog and it’s readers. I hope to bring more information on all kinds of subjects, more advice when I can give it, greater fun, more laughter and a dedication to helping those women that want to improve their lives and find what makes them happy and joyous. I’m even more dedicated to giving because I always get way more than I give, you guys have touched my life in ways that you can’t even imagine and I thank you for it. Happy New Year to you all!